Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Multi-Echolen Problem: Too subtle

Every time, I read mult-echolen related literature and textbook, I will have different questions about definition (like sequence of events and echolen inventory) and proof. Until today, I read the first section of the chapter written by Federgruen called 'Centralized planning models for Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems under Uncertainty'.

Federgruen said the common event of sequence now is different from it by Clark and Scarf. Its prelimary of proof is much clearer than Axsater's book.

1 comment:

LogiSupNeo said...

So, which book is better from you point of view ('Centralized planning models for Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems under Uncertainty' or Axsater's book)?

I am interested in multi-echelon inventory distribution.

Would it be a good purchase if I bought Federgruen's book?