Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back to China for three weeks

I haven't been back to China for two years. Now it is time. I will departure on June 7th and be back on June 28th.

During those three weeks, I am also going to attend MSOM conference at Tsinghua. It is said that there is more people showing up in each session compared with Informs annual meeting. Let's see whether I can absorb more stuff during the meeting.

Also it is a good chance to talk with my old friends there. When I am in USA, I have very little connection to the industry. It is a big disadvantage when doing applied model for real business environment. One of my little sisters already opened a chain store. I hope to see how it operates daily, where my knowledge can help her, and whethter I can come up some new models.

When I am back to USA, I need to work on my proposal. Ideally, I propose in the middle of August. Though time is scarce resource to me, I will enjoy a short break

No comments: