Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The power of the blog

As blog gets more and more popular, it becomes a source for the companies to advacate their products and improve their service. I remember there is a market research company which analyzes the blog posts and sell their analysis reports to its clients. Not it seems the companies take more preactive role here.

As I post the comments about dell product days ago. I receive the following email.

I am a customer advocate here at Dell headquarters in Texas. I found
your blogspot post about the problem you had with the motherboard on your Dell
Inspiron 600m (http://bsaint.blogspot.com/2007/03/balance-of-product-quality-and-warranty.html).
I wanted to check with you to see whether the replacement fixed the
problem. If you had any questions for me I would be more than happy to
answer them.

Today, the new motherboard is installed. It seems the problem is solved.

No comments: