Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Experience in Starbucks

I have been in Starbucks frequently especially this week as a spring break. My working efficiency improves a lot since you can do nothing without internet access except the papers, books and winedit. I am quite satisfied with the environment there. You can stay all day long even if you just refill water after buying 1.85$ green tee. And when you are thinking, you can walk around. The more you go to the shop, the more familiar face you will see. Although there is no conversation, you still feel warm.

But today, I really feel tired at 3pm after finishing IP homework. However, there is no place for me to have a nap. I spend almost 2 hours to read all articles in today's NY time. From business to sports, from politics to alternative energy. This might be the first time that I read the newspaper so intensive after I leave China. I still remember the time that I fall asleep with whole bunch of business newspapers and magzines. I hope one day my english reading speed can be half as my chinese reading speed. Then I can be informed again.

No comments: