Friday, November 10, 2006

What should I do in the next Informs meeting?

  • Since I already get to know some friends from this conference, I hope I can meet each one individually and have deep conversation. Also because, I will have more time to do research from the fourth year, I hope to seek more opportunities to work on the different subjects with different people with their own expertise
  • Prepare some deeper work to present. That's the only way to impress people, so that they are willing to work with you if possible.
  • Get to know job market
  • Create the chance to talk with those faculties
  • Last but the most important, live at a hotel nearby the convention center. I run into trafic every day and get too less sleep every day during conference. And I haven't recovered yet.

No comments: